Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bored but busy

Have you ever had one of those days in which you have so much to do but nothing to do?

There are things I could do to help out my parents, and I will.
There are things I could do for myself, but they can wait until tomorrow; I'm not really in any hurry. So now, here I am with a to-do list but no desire to get off my but and do anything. Today, I've gone for a walk with my dog, talked to my husband, and cleaned the kitchen... I've taken a shower and made my mother some lunch. I don't think I could ever be a stay-at-home wife. I would go crazy. I think I'm going nuts from not having a full-time job... I know I'll miss these days when I'm back at school and work but as for now. I'm bored.

My dad used to always say only boring people are bored. And honestly I'm not BORED so much as I feel guilty for not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment