So, I know it's been a while, and I need to update this thing more regularly. Because I didn't have many "followers," I assumed no one was paying any attention to this blog, and I moved on to other forms of communication, but I've been complained at, and now I am posting more. So there. Quit your complaining.
My husband and I have chosen to go with a midwife down here in AZ. We were thoroughly displeased with the way we were treated at our previous Dr. and asked some friends who they used. They were EXTREMELY pleased with their experience with the midwife they had used, and encouraged us to give her a shot. We've been seeing her now for a few months and love her! She is very practical, intelligent, and honest with just enough bossiness to make us feel at ease.
I say that "we've" been seeing her because Greg has been very supportive and has gone to (almost) every appointment with me. He likes to ask questions and be there so I don't have to repeat to him later all that was said. I have been having appointments every other week now to track my weight gain and the baby's, and luckily enough, everything has gone very well. They tell me not to listen to any one else and keep doing what I'm doing because I'm healthy, and so is the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment